The Titan Mobile is Avolites most portable control unit, meant to provide control keys and encoder wheels to use in conjunction with Avolites Titan PC Suite. The Titan Mobile brings the power of Titan in its most concetrated form.
- Same high-quality hardware as full-size consoles
- 4 Physical DMX outputs, 16 universes of ArtNet/S-ACN
- USB-powered and extremely portable
Avolites Titan Mobile binds the awesome power of Titan software with a compact and lightweight unit that connects to your laptop to produce a fully featured moving light control system. Small enough to bring as carry-on luggage, large enough for complex shows. Transfer your showfiles to and from any other Titan based console while programming on the go.
- 10 playbacks with assignable controls
- 2- direct access workspaces, macros and executors
- 4 physical DMX, up to 16 over ArtNet or sACN - 8192 channels
- Supports Titan Net Processors for DMX expansion up to 64 universes
- Customise your setup to your needs â€“ all-in-one touchscreen PC, laptop, rack mount solutions...
- Three metal shaft optical encoders offer luxurious precision
- MIDI support for MIDI Notes and MIDI Timecode
- Expand your control surface through wings, DMX In or MIDISupport for up to 2 touch screens
- USB powered, no need for mains connection
To run any of the applications of the Titan PC Suite, Titan Mobile, Titan Simulator and TitanOne, the following PC specification is recommended.
|Recommended Specification||Minimum Specification|
|Processor||Intel i7 2GHz||Intel i5 2GHz|
|Screen||PassMark 700 or more||PassMark 300 or more|
|Hard Drive||Intel or SanDisk SSD 20GB + 20% free space||SSD Drive 8GB + 20% free space|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 7 or above|
When running on a computer with less than the recommended specification, the software may not run as well or as fluidly as it is supposed to. Note that the performance will vary depending on the number of fixtures patched and the number of running playbacks.
Tested on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Windows 8 and Windows 10 including 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Please ensure that all applicable updates have been installed. Windows XP, Windows Vista and virtual machines, e.g. VMware, are not supported.
- Generative, animation-based pixel mapping
- Quicksketch labelling for ultimate personalisation
- Powerful multi-user networking with any Titan console
- Create huge effects in seconds with Key Frame Shapes
- Feature-packed cue lists supporting macros, tracking, autoloads, timecode and more
- Expand DMX channel capacity with Titan Net Processors
- Synergy-ready. Add any Ai Product to unlock seamless video integration
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
Console only - Dimensions (mm): 385 x 282 x 63 Weight: 4.9Kg